Since we're setting up another court of honor, we're going to have to find
another facility for it. Mr. Corder had said something like $20.00 a
head for dinner and rental of a private facility.
Since is a special occasion, it is definately good to invite parents.
Since we have flags, I'd like to do something special ... I had the
opportunity to see a flag ceremony during the BCI&I open house. Though, that
will mean we need four flags. Two of them our hours, one of them is the
American flag; I cannot remember the fourth. As for the ceremony itself, I'm
not too sure about the music :-)
Any ideas for facilities? There was the Windam Hotel for the District-level
awards ... though we're seating 30, not 50-60.
- We're presenting cords
- We're passing out year pins
- We're doing something special since it is the Crew's 5th year anniversery
- We're doing something special since it is Mr. Corder's 30th year in
- We're creating three new patrols, so we're recognizing the patrol leaders,
seconds, and scribes.
- Perhaps something for those who'd made it in 2, 3, or 4 Gentlemen's (and
Maybe a small, local middle-school theater (we wouldn't have the catering,
though). Heck, for $20.00 a head, we can probably find a small resturant and
rent out a slot of the evening.
If we're doing catering ... who do we call the last time? There was a
catering service startup in South Arlington I talked to about buying
There was another suggestion of going to a place where, included in the
price of the meal, there's also video games.
We can some group to donate us some funding.
Hey, spark up some brainstorm ...